Ron Reemsnyder: Background
•Admitted to the Bar, 1974, Georgia; Georgia Court of Appeals, Georgia Supreme Court, U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Middle Districts of Georgia, 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
•Education: Mount Union College (B.A., cum laude with honors, 1971); Duke University (J.D. 1974)
•Member: Atlanta and American Bar Associations; State Bar of Georgia; International Association of Defense Counsel; Product Liability Advisory Council (Sustaining Member)
•Practice Areas: Personal Injury; Product Liability; Wrongful Death; Commercial Litigation; Insurance, Living Wills
•Selected by Atlanta Magazine as a “Georgia Super Lawyer” in Litigation
• 1. Ron Reemsnyder is an Arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association.
• 2. As of December 2014, Ron is the Judge for the City of Dawsonville, Georgia.
• 3. Highest rating by Martindale Hubbell AV for competence and ethics. View rating on website.
• 4. Has acted as national coordinating counsel for world’s leading manufacturer of tire changing equipment
• 5. Selected by peers as “Super Lawyer” in litigation.
• 6. Has handled more than 150 wrongful death suits
• 7. Represented a major manufacturer in U.S. Supreme Court
•8. Member Product Liability Advisory Council an invitation only organization composed of major manufacturers and their attorneys
We will fight to protect your legal rights under the law.
Ron Reemsnyder is here to help you with your legal issues. Whether you are an individual with a personal need, or a business requiring an employment agreement or debt collection, Ron is on your side. He is based on the north side of Atlanta, and can offer a ‘superlawyer’ skill set from a convenient location. Contact Ron right now and describe your challenge.
About Ron Reemsnyder
Ron Reemsnyder is here to help you with your legal issues. Whether you are an individual with a personal need, or a business requiring an employment agreement or debt collection, Ron is on your side. He is based on the north side of Atlanta, and can offer a ‘Super Lawyer’ skill set from a convenient location. Contact Ron right now and describe your challenge.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- American Arbitration Association
- Super Lawyer - Litigation
- Member, Product Liability Advisory Council
- Duke University (J.D., 1974)
- Judge For The Municipal Court Of Dawsonville, GA
- Mount Union College (B.A., Cum Laude With Honors, 1971)